This week, find select local/sustainable and/or organic items in our dining centers in celebration of Earth Week.
The items below can be found in Owens Food Court.
- Local red apples from Turkey Knob Farm in Shenandoah, Virginia (Salad Bar)
- Twin Oaks Worker Owned Cooperative tofu from Louisa, Virginia (Salad Bar)
- Daily local items at Farms & Fields Project venue (see menu page daily for details)
- Baked Ziti with Spinach and Sausage from Virginia Tech Meats
- Roasted local sweet potatoes
- Beef Chili with Virginia Tech Meats
- Chili Con Carne with Beef from Virginia Tech Meats
- Roasted Fresh Ham from Virginia Tech Meats
- Farms & Fields will have its first asparagus of the season from Tidewater!
- Cajun Swai with Monterey Bay Seafood Watch “Good Alternative” rating
- Beef and Barley Soup with Virginia Tech Meats
- Roasted red local potatoes
- Herb Crusted Swai with Monterey Bay Seafood Watch “Good Alternative” rating
- Chipotle Turkey Chili with Turkey from Leaping Waters Farm from Alleghany Springs, VA