Interested in learning a little more about the Dining Services Garden at Kentland Farm? Spend your Wednesday evening in the garden with us. Help us harvest the summer bounty!
What: More info on our Facebook Event Page!
When: Wednesday 7/17 5PM – 7 PM
Where: Kentland Farm (Directions below)
- Take Prices Fork Road going away from campus.
- Continue for about 3 miles; make a right on McCoy Road.
- Continue for about 3 miles; make a left on Whitethorne Road. This turn will come quickly at the bottom of a steep hill.
- Take the first entrance to the farm on the right (just before the official entrance at the office building). This is the right turn BEFORE the bridge.
- Follow the dirt/gravel road to the garden plots. Park near other cars underneath the shade trees.
What to Bring:Water Bottle, Hat, Layers, Raingear (if necessary)
See you at the Farm!